0 Shouts - 25,404 Scrobbles
There are four artists with the name Santiago.Read More...
(1) Santiago formed in January 2002 and is based in Santa Rosa, CA. Brandishing a vast palette of influences and experience, the band breathes life into what we call the indie-rock genre with a heartfelt punk rock ethic.
Members' former bands include Ground Round, Shitzoo, Last Chance, Tilt, X-No-B, Mr. T Experience, and Off Kilter.
Gabe Meline: vocals, guitar
Tony Moshenelli: bass, vocals
Josh Drake: drums, executive oversight
(2) Santiago is a DJ/producer that is part of the Potty Mouth Music collective. Within one year of playing live gigs, he secured a Friday night residency at Zentra Nightclub's House Arrest, and within a year he would be playing to Chicago's most musically educated and up-for-it partiers as an exclusive resident at "World's Best Dance Club", Smartbar, joining the halls of dance icons that have enjoyed similar slots there (including other current residents Kaskade and Justin Long).
(3) A Swedish singer-songwriter who released the album
"Jag mår bra" in 1995.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- reina de polanco - 1,046 plays
- Take Me Somewhere - 1,176 plays
- El Condor Pasa - 580 plays
- Paranoia - 425 plays
- Headtrick - 168 plays
- Turn My Body Into Ashes - 501 plays
- Indigo River - 394 plays
- Make A Change - 486 plays
- A Place And A Face - 129 plays
- Sunny Afternoon - 359 plays