13 Shouts - 52,934 Scrobbles
Santah was born with their heads in the clouds and their feet stuck in the dirty ground. Luckily, right before they grew up for good, a tidal wave swept them up, quick as can be, and sent them teetering across the continent. They howled in confusion when that water came, arms all flailing, their faces purple as raisins. But they rolled back their eyes and just like that they were in some holy home, right there in their own head, right there on that ocean, riding a wild and blurry-eyed vision, just being the most confused and luckiest boys to ever live or die in the whole goddamn world...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Five Years - (4:32) - 430 plays
- Teeth - (3:56) - 478 plays
- Indigo - (4:34) - 182 plays
- Springfield - (4:24) - 136 plays
- No Other Women - (2:58) - 98 plays
- Summer Sunshine - (5:09) - 91 plays
- White Noise Bed - (4:26) - 97 plays
- Chips of Paint - (4:25) - 84 plays
- Irish Wristwatch - (3:14) - 81 plays
- I Love the Way You Seal a Deal - (3:53) - 71 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online