13 Shouts - 40,411 Scrobbles
Santah was born with their heads in the clouds and their feet stuck in the dirty ground. Luckily, right before they grew up for good, a tidal wave swept them up, quick as can be, and sent them teetering across the continent. They howled in confusion when that water came, arms all flailing, their faces purple as raisins. But they rolled back their eyes and just like that they were in some holy home, right there in their own head, right there on that ocean, riding a wild and blurry-eyed vision, just being the most confused and luckiest boys to ever live or die in the whole goddamn world...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Indigo - (4:34) - 3,589 plays
- Teeth - (3:56) - 4,433 plays
- Springfield - (4:24) - 716 plays
- I Love the Way You Seal a Deal - (3:53) - 427 plays
- No Other Women - (2:55) - 329 plays
- White Noise Bed - (4:24) - 276 plays
- Summer Sunshine - (5:09) - 243 plays
- North Coast - (5:11) - 297 plays
- Chips of Paint - (4:24) - 269 plays
- Irish Wristwatch - (3:10) - 229 plays