13 Shouts - 45,689 Scrobbles
Santah was born with their heads in the clouds and their feet stuck in the dirty ground. Luckily, right before they grew up for good, a tidal wave swept them up, quick as can be, and sent them teetering across the continent. They howled in confusion when that water came, arms all flailing, their faces purple as raisins. But they rolled back their eyes and just like that they were in some holy home, right there in their own head, right there on that ocean, riding a wild and blurry-eyed vision, just being the most confused and luckiest boys to ever live or die in the whole goddamn world...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teeth - (3:56) - 1,417 plays
- Indigo - (4:34) - 767 plays
- Springfield - (4:24) - 339 plays
- White Noise Bed - (4:26) - 237 plays
- No Other Women - (2:58) - 204 plays
- Chips of Paint - (4:25) - 170 plays
- Summer Sunshine - (5:09) - 185 plays
- I Love the Way You Seal a Deal - (3:53) - 146 plays
- Irish Wristwatch - (3:14) - 133 plays
- North Coast - (5:11) - 121 plays