Samuel L. Session
9 Shouts - 58,687 Scrobbles
Way back in 1988 Samuel bought his first mixer and a pair of regular turntables. That was his first step into the music business. Mixing everything from hiphop, house and techno he began to explore the phenomenon of mixing. In 1991 he formed a party organization with his friend Max Reich, and started to pull off parties around Gothenburg. During the same time Samuel also started spinning outside his bedroom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Soloist (Reboot remix) - (4:16) - 150 plays
- Hype-Nosis (feat. Paris The Black Fu) - (7:08) - 104 plays
- Can You Relate (Joris Voorn Flooding the Market With remixes) - (5:39) - 14 plays
- Can You Relate (Main Mix) - (6:37) - 35 plays
- Velvet - (3:49) - 10 plays
- Can You Relate - (4:32) - 9 plays
- Ricoque - (1:14) - 7 plays
- 101 Staccato (Beats) - (2:30) - 9 plays
- Morpheme - (5:33) - 11 plays
- Studio Tape - (5:38) - 11 plays