1 Shouts - 96,155 Scrobbles
Sammy Kaye (1910 — 1987) was a famous U.S. bandleader and songwriter. He graduated from Rocky River High School in Rocky River, Ohio in 1927. He attended Ohio University in Athens, Ohio where he was a member of Theta Chi Fraternity. Kaye could play the saxophone and the clarinet, but he never featured himself as a soloist on either one. A leader of one of the so-called "Sweet" bands of the Big Band era, he made a large number of records for Vocalion Records, RCA Victor, Columbia Records, and the American Decca record label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daddy - (2:55) - 512 plays
- The Old Lamplighter - (3:12) - 220 plays
- Harbor Lights - (3:22) - 198 plays
- I'm a Big Girl Now - (3:09) - 134 plays
- Chickery Chick - (2:19) - 149 plays
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer - (3:04) - 97 plays
- The Umbrella Man - (2:38) - 125 plays
- That's My Desire - (2:39) - 88 plays
- Santa Claus Is On His Way - (2:38) - 69 plays
- 41-Daddy - (2:52) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online