1 Shouts - 94,141 Scrobbles
Sammy Kaye (1910 — 1987) was a famous U.S. bandleader and songwriter. He graduated from Rocky River High School in Rocky River, Ohio in 1927. He attended Ohio University in Athens, Ohio where he was a member of Theta Chi Fraternity. Kaye could play the saxophone and the clarinet, but he never featured himself as a soloist on either one. A leader of one of the so-called "Sweet" bands of the Big Band era, he made a large number of records for Vocalion Records, RCA Victor, Columbia Records, and the American Decca record label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daddy - (2:55) - 422 plays
- The Old Lamplighter - (3:12) - 236 plays
- Harbor Lights - (3:22) - 170 plays
- The Umbrella Man - (2:38) - 149 plays
- Chickery Chick - (2:19) - 121 plays
- I'm a Big Girl Now - (3:09) - 118 plays
- That's My Desire - (2:39) - 80 plays
- Love Walked In - (3:04) - 40 plays
- Serenade Of The Bells - (3:10) - 44 plays
- Harbour Lights - (3:24) - 50 plays