1 Shouts - 90,325 Scrobbles
Sammy Kaye (1910 — 1987) was a famous U.S. bandleader and songwriter. He graduated from Rocky River High School in Rocky River, Ohio in 1927. He attended Ohio University in Athens, Ohio where he was a member of Theta Chi Fraternity. Kaye could play the saxophone and the clarinet, but he never featured himself as a soloist on either one. A leader of one of the so-called "Sweet" bands of the Big Band era, he made a large number of records for Vocalion Records, RCA Victor, Columbia Records, and the American Decca record label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Harbor Lights - (3:22) - 890 plays
- Daddy - (2:55) - 722 plays
- The Old Lamplighter - (3:12) - 532 plays
- Love Walked In - (3:04) - 285 plays
- I'm a Big Girl Now - (3:09) - 280 plays
- As Time Goes By - (3:06) - 278 plays
- Who? - (2:44) - 218 plays
- One for the Wonder - (2:26) - 188 plays
- The Gypsy - (3:16) - 129 plays
- Kaye's Melody - (2:44) - 102 plays