27 Shouts - 168,334 Scrobbles
Samira Said (Arabic: سميرة سعيد), born January 10, 1959 and raised in Rabat, Morocco is a Moroccan singer. Said began singing at an early age. In addition to being gifted with a sensitive, beautiful voice; she always sensed a strong connection between her and singing. Music was her own way of expressing herself, and she knew quite well that it was what she wanted. Encouraged by her family, Samira went on to participating in new talents' shows. The first time the Moroccan public saw her in the T.V. show "Mawaheb", they knew that the shy little girl was going to be a star, and she did.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Youm Wara Youm - (4:15) - 849 plays
- Awam Keda - (0:31) - 329 plays
- Kefaaya Keda - (0:45) - 289 plays
- Mayhemnesh Bokra - (0:54) - 250 plays
- Lehaat Ezay - (1:11) - 231 plays
- Ana Keteer Alik - (0:49) - 240 plays
- Ayaam Hayati - (1:16) - 260 plays
- Aounek Oudaami - (0:41) - 248 plays
- El Fadl Yrgaalak - (0:54) - 197 plays
- Shaat El Zourof - (0:42) - 179 plays