8 Shouts - 88,167 Scrobbles
Samantha Sang (born Cheryl Gray, on August 5, 1953 in Melbourne, Australia) is a pop singer. She began her singing career at the age of eight on Australian radio, and during this time she entered and won several talent quests. By the age of 15 she had her first hit record in Australia, with the song "You Made Me What I Am", and she won a "Best Female Vocalist" award. She quickly became a well known celebrity on Australian television, but she felt her career was limited if she remained in Australia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Emotion - (3:54) - 5,220 plays
- You Keep Me Dancing - (2:56) - 302 plays
- Change of Heart - (3:16) - 117 plays
- But If She Moves You - (4:14) - 117 plays
- Emotions - (3:54) - 164 plays
- Charade - (3:32) - 79 plays
- La La La, I Love You - (4:08) - 216 plays
- Living Without Your Love - (3:58) - 65 plays
- When Love Is Gone - (3:47) - 46 plays
- The Love of a Woman - (3:55) - 30 plays