8 Shouts - 84,900 Scrobbles
Samantha Sang (born Cheryl Gray, on August 5, 1953 in Melbourne, Australia) is a pop singer. She began her singing career at the age of eight on Australian radio, and during this time she entered and won several talent quests. By the age of 15 she had her first hit record in Australia, with the song "You Made Me What I Am", and she won a "Best Female Vocalist" award. She quickly became a well known celebrity on Australian television, but she felt her career was limited if she remained in Australia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Emotion - (3:54) - 5,260 plays
- You Keep Me Dancing - (2:56) - 285 plays
- But If She Moves You - (4:14) - 106 plays
- Emotions - (3:54) - 182 plays
- Change of Heart - (3:16) - 105 plays
- La La La, I Love You - (4:08) - 187 plays
- Charade - (3:32) - 74 plays
- Living Without Your Love - (3:58) - 58 plays
- When Love Is Gone - (3:47) - 44 plays
- The Love of a Woman - (3:55) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online