8 Shouts - 82,788 Scrobbles
Samantha Sang (born Cheryl Gray, on August 5, 1953 in Melbourne, Australia) is a pop singer. She began her singing career at the age of eight on Australian radio, and during this time she entered and won several talent quests. By the age of 15 she had her first hit record in Australia, with the song "You Made Me What I Am", and she won a "Best Female Vocalist" award. She quickly became a well known celebrity on Australian television, but she felt her career was limited if she remained in Australia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Emotion - (3:54) - 5,225 plays
- You Keep Me Dancing - (2:56) - 280 plays
- Emotions - (3:54) - 211 plays
- But If She Moves You - (4:14) - 102 plays
- Change of Heart - (3:16) - 80 plays
- Charade - (3:32) - 96 plays
- La La La, I Love You - (4:08) - 173 plays
- When Love Is Gone - (3:47) - 56 plays
- Living Without Your Love - (3:58) - 54 plays
- The Love of a Woman - (3:55) - 25 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online