7 Shouts - 67,635 Scrobbles
Samantha Sang (born Cheryl Gray, on August 5, 1953 in Melbourne, Australia) is a pop singer. She began her singing career at the age of eight on Australian radio, and during this time she entered and won several talent quests. By the age of 15 she had her first hit record in Australia, with the song "You Made Me What I Am", and she won a "Best Female Vocalist" award. She quickly became a well known celebrity on Australian television, but she felt her career was limited if she remained in Australia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Emotion - (3:54) - 4,920 plays
- Emotions - (3:54) - 329 plays
- Emotiones - (3:58) - 275 plays
- You Keep Me Dancing - (2:56) - 225 plays
- La La La, I Love You - (4:08) - 111 plays
- But If She Moves You - (4:14) - 108 plays
- Change of Heart - (3:16) - 139 plays
- Charade - (3:32) - 53 plays
- The Love of a Woman - (3:55) - 43 plays
- Living Without Your Love - (3:58) - 166 plays