186 Shouts - 1,594,802 Scrobbles
Songwriter/performer Samantha James has spent the past five years honing her estimable skills as a modern-day singer/songwriter within the dance/electronic/soul genre. Her sultry style, vocal cadences, and international rhythms are largely influenced by such artists as Sade, Basia, Amel Larrieux, Bebel Gilberto and Morcheeba. On her debut album “Rise” for San Francisco based indie label Om Records, Samantha teamed up with producer and co-writer Sebastian Arocha Morton—AKA ROCAsound (Sting, Vikter Duplaix...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Right Now - (4:26) - 3,160 plays
- Rise - (4:04) - 2,753 plays
- Amber Sky - (3:15) - 3,010 plays
- Angel Love - (5:55) - 2,038 plays
- Subconscious - (5:52) - 1,514 plays
- Breathe You In - (5:19) - 1,238 plays
- Waves of Change - (5:09) - 1,337 plays
- Rain - (3:36) - 1,379 plays
- Satellites - (5:17) - 1,036 plays
- Veil - (5:52) - 1,010 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online