180 Shouts - 1,415,311 Scrobbles
Songwriter/performer Samantha James has spent the past five years honing her estimable skills as a modern-day singer/songwriter within the dance/electronic/soul genre. Her sultry style, vocal cadences, and international rhythms are largely influenced by such artists as Sade, Basia, Amel Larrieux, Bebel Gilberto and Morcheeba. On her debut album “Rise” for San Francisco based indie label Om Records, Samantha teamed up with producer and co-writer Sebastian Arocha Morton—AKA ROCAsound (Sting, Vikter Duplaix...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Right Now - (4:26) - 5,978 plays
- Rise - (4:04) - 6,858 plays
- Subconscious - (5:52) - 4,574 plays
- Amber Sky - (3:15) - 4,604 plays
- Angel Love - (5:54) - 5,298 plays
- Breathe You In - (5:19) - 3,333 plays
- Rain - (3:36) - 2,825 plays
- Waves of Change (Kaskade Extended Remix) - (7:22) - 2,562 plays
- Waves of Change - (5:25) - 2,877 plays
- Come Through - (4:02) - 3,553 plays