0 Shouts - 3,073 Scrobbles
Sam Larner was a Norfolk folk singer of english traditional songs and because of his life long job as a fisherman, fishing songs and traditional sea-faring songs. He was born in 1878 in Winterton, Norfolk and was recorded by Ewan MacColl and Peggy Seeger in Norfolk between 1958-60.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Lofty Tall Ship - (3:19) - 21 plays
- The Bold Princess Royal - (4:01) - 17 plays
- In Scarborough Town - (4:06) - 5 plays
- The Pleasant Month Of May - (2:00) - 3 plays
- Pretty Polly - (4:03) - 4 plays
- The London Steamer - (2:17) - 3 plays
- Raking The Hay - (2:26) - 3 plays
- Will Watch - (3:58) - 3 plays
- Now Is the Time for Fishing - (0:46) - 2 plays
- The Wild Rover - (2:32) - 2 plays