0 Shouts - 3,024 Scrobbles
Sam Larner was a Norfolk folk singer of english traditional songs and because of his life long job as a fisherman, fishing songs and traditional sea-faring songs. He was born in 1878 in Winterton, Norfolk and was recorded by Ewan MacColl and Peggy Seeger in Norfolk between 1958-60.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sailors' Alphabet - (3:23) - 13 plays
- The Lofty Tall Ship - (3:19) - 22 plays
- The Bold Princess Royal - (4:01) - 19 plays
- In Scarborough Town - (4:06) - 10 plays
- The Pleasant Month Of May - (2:00) - 10 plays
- Napoleon's Dream - (3:06) - 2 plays
- Up Jumped the Herring - (2:52) - 3 plays
- Green Broom - (2:30) - 2 plays
- The Smacksman - (1:35) - 2 plays
- The Drowned Lover - (5:33) - 2 plays