0 Shouts - 2,927 Scrobbles
Sam Larner was a Norfolk folk singer of english traditional songs and because of his life long job as a fisherman, fishing songs and traditional sea-faring songs. He was born in 1878 in Winterton, Norfolk and was recorded by Ewan MacColl and Peggy Seeger in Norfolk between 1958-60.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Lofty Tall Ship - (3:19) - 26 plays
- The Bold Princess Royal - (4:01) - 21 plays
- The Wild Rover - (2:32) - 10 plays
- Now Is the Time for Fishing - (0:46) - 8 plays
- All Fours - (3:57) - 7 plays
- Henry Martin - (3:53) - 5 plays
- No Sir, No Sir - (4:11) - 6 plays
- The Ghost Ship - (4:07) - 6 plays
- The London Steamer - (2:17) - 4 plays
- Napoleon's Dream - (3:06) - 5 plays