0 Shouts - 3,037 Scrobbles
Sam Larner was a Norfolk folk singer of english traditional songs and because of his life long job as a fisherman, fishing songs and traditional sea-faring songs. He was born in 1878 in Winterton, Norfolk and was recorded by Ewan MacColl and Peggy Seeger in Norfolk between 1958-60.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sailors' Alphabet - (3:23) - 13 plays
- The Lofty Tall Ship - (3:19) - 18 plays
- The Bold Princess Royal - (4:01) - 15 plays
- The Wild Rover - (2:32) - 5 plays
- In Scarborough Town - (4:06) - 8 plays
- Now Is the Time for Fishing - (0:46) - 4 plays
- The Dolphin - (3:24) - 3 plays
- The Dockyard Gate - (1:51) - 5 plays
- All Fours - (3:57) - 3 plays
- Pleasant And Delightful - (4:20) - 4 plays