37 Shouts - 1,084,552 Scrobbles
Sam Hulick is a BAFTA nominated and multiple award-winning composer, best known for creating the signature music for BioWare’s epic sci-fi franchise Mass Effect and the dramatic score for Tripwire Interactive’s groundbreaking Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. With a penchant for injecting powerful emotions and memorable themes, Sam’s original scores range from sweeping sci-fi and orchestral bombast to fantasy landscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Was Lost Without You - (2:33) - 10,708 plays
- The Fate of the Galaxy - (1:19) - 4,881 plays
- Mars - (4:40) - 4,912 plays
- I'm Proud Of You - (1:16) - 5,717 plays
- The Fleets Arrive - (1:41) - 4,546 plays
- A Cerberus Agent - (1:46) - 3,874 plays
- The Normandy - (1:35) - 3,440 plays
- Uncharted Worlds - (1:16) - 4,709 plays
- We Face Our Enemy Together - (1:39) - 3,990 plays
- Mass Effect Theme - (2:21) - 3,256 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online