38 Shouts - 1,127,293 Scrobbles
Sam Hulick is a BAFTA nominated and multiple award-winning composer, best known for creating the signature music for BioWare’s epic sci-fi franchise Mass Effect and the dramatic score for Tripwire Interactive’s groundbreaking Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. With a penchant for injecting powerful emotions and memorable themes, Sam’s original scores range from sweeping sci-fi and orchestral bombast to fantasy landscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Was Lost Without You - (2:33) - 9,393 plays
- The Fate of the Galaxy - (1:19) - 4,761 plays
- Mars - (4:40) - 4,931 plays
- I'm Proud Of You - (1:16) - 5,432 plays
- The Fleets Arrive - (1:41) - 5,771 plays
- A Cerberus Agent - (1:46) - 3,660 plays
- We Face Our Enemy Together - (1:39) - 4,129 plays
- The Normandy - (1:35) - 3,373 plays
- Uncharted Worlds - (1:16) - 4,559 plays
- Battle At Eden Prime - (1:22) - 2,507 plays