35 Shouts - 777,541 Scrobbles
Sam Hulick is a BAFTA nominated and multiple award-winning composer, best known for creating the signature music for BioWare’s epic sci-fi franchise MASS EFFECT and the dramatic score for Tripwire Interactive’s groundbreaking RED ORCHESTRA 2: HEROES OF STALINGRAD. With a penchant for injecting powerful emotions and memorable themes, Sam’s original scores range from sweeping sci-fi and orchestral bombast to fantasy landscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mass Effect: Suicide Mission - (4:52) - 6,208 plays
- I Was Lost Without You - (2:34) - 12,281 plays
- Mass Effect Theme - (2:21) - 4,558 plays
- The Fate of the Galaxy - (1:21) - 5,662 plays
- The Normandy - (1:35) - 4,494 plays
- I'm Proud Of You - (1:17) - 6,612 plays
- Mars - (4:43) - 5,646 plays
- The Fleets Arrive - (1:43) - 5,312 plays
- Uncharted Worlds - (1:16) - 5,181 plays
- A Cerberus Agent - (1:48) - 4,723 plays