35 Shouts - 80,022 Scrobbles
MID 60's psychedelia with Lemmy Kilmister (Motörhead) on guitar and vocals. The sound is very reminiscent of Cream/Blue Cheer heaviness fused together with almost ambient tribal drums and ethereal sounds/effects. The rest here is taken from Wikipedia when you look up the name Lemmy: "Kilmister spent the 1960s in a number of small bands, including; Opal Butterfly, Sam Gopal, and The Rockin' Vickers as well as working as a roadie for Jimi Hendrix in 1967, and also as a roadie for The Nice. In 1971, Kilmister joined the space rock band, Hawkwind, who were based in Ladbroke Grove, London.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sky Is Burning - (2:29) - 665 plays
- The Dark Lord - (3:17) - 505 plays
- Season of the Witch - (4:24) - 493 plays
- Escalator - (2:50) - 408 plays
- Cold Embrace - (3:39) - 435 plays
- Grass - (4:05) - 371 plays
- You're Alone Now - (3:40) - 324 plays
- Angry Faces - (4:02) - 263 plays
- It's Only Love - (4:16) - 260 plays
- Yesterlove - (4:56) - 318 plays