9 Shouts - 223,356 Scrobbles
Sam Bush (born: 1952 in Bowling Green, Kentucky) is a virtuoso American bluegrass musician. Bush plays mandolin, fiddle and guitar as well as being an accomplished bluegrass vocalist. He was a founding member of the New Grass Revival and has been called a modern day Bill Monroe. Sam is one of the main attractions at the annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival in Telluride, Colorado. He is affectionately known as "The King of Telluride" for his perennial appearances there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! - (4:10) - 4,563 plays
- Girl Of The North Country - (5:18) - 1,280 plays
- Same Ol' River - (5:40) - 1,084 plays
- Circles Around Me - (3:56) - 1,012 plays
- Stingray - (5:22) - 796 plays
- Big Mon - (3:12) - 737 plays
- Diamond Joe - (3:40) - 550 plays
- Sailin' Shoes - (3:38) - 658 plays
- Howlin' At The Moon - (2:59) - 462 plays
- The Ballad Of Stringbean And Estelle - (4:45) - 479 plays