102 Shouts - 1,133,026 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Way Go Lily - (4:18) - 10,937 plays
- Walking on Sunshine - (3:08) - 8,059 plays
- I wish I wish - (3:00) - 6,997 plays
- LyricsWalkin' boss,walkin' boss, walkin' boss
Well I don't belong to you.
I belong, I belong, I belong
To that steel drivin' crew
Asked that boss
- Lucky Cloud - (3:44) - 5,518 plays
- Rain And Snow - (3:56) - 4,086 plays
- Lily-O - (8:53) - 3,474 plays
- My Old Friend - (3:12) - 4,788 plays
- Pat Do This, Pat Do That - (3:21) - 3,379 plays
- Blue Mountains - (5:18) - 3,272 plays