100 Shouts - 1,088,153 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Way Go Lily - (4:18) - 9,042 plays
- LyricsWalkin' boss,walkin' boss, walkin' boss
Well I don't belong to you.
I belong, I belong, I belong
To that steel drivin' crew
Asked that boss
- Walking on Sunshine - (3:08) - 7,543 plays
- LyricsThere were 3 ladies playin' a ball
There were 3 lawyers
Come and courtin' them all
Lilly-O, sweet heart
- I wish I wish - (3:00) - 5,911 plays
- Pat Do This, Pat Do That - (3:21) - 5,279 plays
- Blue Mountains - (5:18) - 5,637 plays
- My Old Friend - (3:12) - 6,014 plays
- Down The Line - (4:47) - 4,649 plays
- Rain And Snow - (3:56) - 3,554 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online