100 Shouts - 942,400 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I wish I wish - (3:00) - 9,266 plays
- My Old Friend - (3:12) - 5,849 plays
- As I Roved Out - (4:16) - 3,990 plays
- Bright Sunny South - (4:24) - 4,111 plays
- Short Life - (3:01) - 2,589 plays
- He's Taken My Feet - (4:32) - 2,255 plays
- How Come That Blood - (3:32) - 1,877 plays
- pharaoh - (2:39) - 1,895 plays
- Way Go Lily - (4:18) - 1,462 plays
- Groundhog - (0:46) - 1,704 plays