100 Shouts - 958,235 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I wish I wish - (3:00) - 9,498 plays
- My Old Friend - (3:12) - 5,652 plays
- As I Roved Out - (4:16) - 3,714 plays
- Bright Sunny South - (4:24) - 3,941 plays
- Short Life - (3:01) - 2,427 plays
- Way Go Lily - (4:18) - 1,784 plays
- He's Taken My Feet - (4:32) - 2,065 plays
- How Come That Blood - (3:32) - 1,832 plays
- pharaoh - (2:39) - 1,846 plays
- Relief - (5:22) - 1,738 plays