100 Shouts - 1,032,086 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I wish I wish - (3:00) - 7,578 plays
- LyricsWalkin' boss,walkin' boss, walkin' boss
Well I don't belong to you.
I belong, I belong, I belong
To that steel drivin' crew
Asked that boss
- Way Go Lily - (4:18) - 5,769 plays
- Walking on Sunshine - (3:08) - 4,722 plays
- Lily-O - (8:53) - 4,338 plays
- My Old Friend - (3:12) - 5,949 plays
- Blue Mountains - (5:18) - 4,043 plays
- Down The Line - (4:47) - 3,592 plays
- As I Roved Out - (4:16) - 3,314 plays
- Pat Do This, Pat Do That - (3:21) - 3,368 plays