97 Shouts - 698,909 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Relief - (5:22) - 3,275 plays
- How Come That Blood - (3:32) - 3,105 plays
- Way Go Lily - (4:18) - 2,390 plays
- You Better Mind - (3:43) - 2,203 plays
- i see the sign - (6:16) - 2,029 plays
- Johanna The Row-di - (2:28) - 1,957 plays
- Pretty Fair Damsel - (3:07) - 2,117 plays
- Kedron - (2:58) - 1,758 plays
- Climbing High Mountains - (3:07) - 2,017 plays
- Rain And Snow - (3:56) - 1,613 plays