100 Shouts - 935,087 Scrobbles
Sam Amidon (real name Samuel Tear) was born in Brattleboro, Vermont, on June 3, 1981. His parents are Peter Amidon and Mary Alice Amidon, both well established folk musicians. Sam is a member of the Icelandic music collective/record label Bedroom Community. Folk music runs freely throughout the New England heartland of Vermont, and the Amidon family are a strong lifeline in that movement’s heritage. Both Sam’s parents, Peter and Mary are performers and teachers of music. Growing up in this solid environment with strong family ties most certainly set the scene for Sam’s musical trajectory.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I wish I wish - (3:00) - 9,425 plays
- My Old Friend - (3:12) - 6,583 plays
- As I Roved Out - (4:16) - 4,233 plays
- Bright Sunny South - (4:24) - 4,447 plays
- Short Life - (3:01) - 2,927 plays
- He's Taken My Feet - (4:32) - 2,627 plays
- Rain And Snow - (3:56) - 2,015 plays
- How Come That Blood - (3:32) - 2,048 plays
- pharaoh - (2:39) - 2,098 plays
- Shake It Off - (1:55) - 1,881 plays