4 Shouts - 24,387 Scrobbles
Sally Timms (born 29 November 1959 in Leeds, England) is a singer and songwriter. Sally is best known for her long involvement with The Mekons whom she joined in 1986. She recorded her first solo album, Hangahar (an experimental improvised film score), at the age of nineteen with Pete Shelley of the Buzzcocks. She has released several other solo CDs, Someone’s Rocking My Dreamboat in 1988, To the Land of Milk and Honey in 1995, and a country album, Cowboy Sally’s Twilight Laments for Lost Buckaroos, for Bloodshot Records in 1998.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tumbling Tumbleweeds - (3:02) - 101 plays
- Long Black Veil - (4:24) - 68 plays
- Tennessee Waltz - (1:47) - 65 plays
- The Sad Milkman - (3:41) - 42 plays
- Dreaming Cowboy - (4:28) - 30 plays
- When The Roses Bloom Again - (4:19) - 56 plays
- Dark Sun - (3:57) - 42 plays
- Cry Cry Cry - (3:08) - 33 plays
- In Bristol Town One Bright Day - (3:01) - 28 plays
- Sweetheart Waltz - (3:42) - 40 plays