567 Shouts - 10,694,450 Scrobbles
The group was formed in September 1996 in Memphis, Tennessee. While Memphis was an unlikely place for a grunge / nü-metal band, Saliva was able to follow in the tradition of crafting hard rock songs in radio-friendly format popularized by the likes of Creed and Nickelback. After competing in the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences Grammy Showcase competition, where they advanced to the final round in New York City, the group self-released their self-titled debut album which sold over 10,000 copies in their region, prompting Island Records to take notice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Click Click Boom - (4:09) - 49,879 plays
- LyricsI hear a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I your one and only desire?
Am I the reason you breathe
- Ladies and Gentlemen - (3:37) - 20,933 plays
- Superstar - (4:03) - 12,025 plays
- Your Disease - (3:58) - 10,017 plays
- Rest In Pieces - (3:46) - 10,166 plays
- Badass - (3:05) - 7,725 plays
- Weight Of The World - (4:29) - 18,315 plays
- Rise Up - (3:08) - 6,315 plays
- Broken Sunday - (3:54) - 6,042 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations