559 Shouts - 10,535,564 Scrobbles
The group was formed in September 1996 in Memphis, Tennessee. While Memphis was an unlikely place for a grunge / nü-metal band, Saliva was able to follow in the tradition of crafting hard rock songs in radio-friendly format popularized by the likes of Creed and Nickelback. After competing in the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences Grammy Showcase competition, where they advanced to the final round in New York City, the group self-released their self-titled debut album which sold over 10,000 copies in their region, prompting Island Records to take notice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Click Click Boom - (4:09) - 42,731 plays
- LyricsI hear a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I your one and only desire?
Am I the reason you breathe
- LyricsLadies and gentlemen please
Would you bring your attention to me?
For a feast for your eyes to see
An explosion of catastrophe
Like nothing youve ever seen before
- LyricsNow has come the day
That I take the lead and I make you follow
Toast the champagne
'Cause I came for greed and not for tomorrow
If it feels good
- Your Disease - (3:58) - 10,711 plays
- Rest In Pieces - (3:46) - 11,896 plays
- Weight Of The World - (4:29) - 19,175 plays
- Badass - (3:05) - 7,134 plays
- Broken Sunday - (3:54) - 6,766 plays
- Raise Up - (3:45) - 4,465 plays