38 Shouts - 432,525 Scrobbles
"Saint Motel makes chic and sprightly music with hints of ironic malevolence. On “Voyeur,” the group’s first full-length release, the guitars clang briskly while the vocals ascend from high tenor to outright falsetto. Sometimes, a sample, shout or horn-section riff will enter to bounce an already airborne song even higher. The band members have a strong sense of style: The way singer-guitarist A/J Jackson and his cohorts inject Caribbean lilts, stomping beats and lounge-jazz licks into giddy power-pop suggests that they’ve carefully studied the Undertones’ brilliant 1981 album...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Type - (3:24) - 34,462 plays
- Cold Cold Man - 8,499 plays
- Puzzle Pieces - (3:50) - 11,012 plays
- At Least I Have Nothing - (3:35) - 7,166 plays
- Benny Goodman - (3:38) - 5,367 plays
- Ace in the Hole - (3:43) - 4,898 plays
- You Do It Well - (3:12) - 4,052 plays
- Feed Me Now - (4:23) - 3,206 plays
- 1997 - (4:17) - 3,211 plays
- Daydream / Wetdream / Nightmare - (5:07) - 2,892 plays