37 Shouts - 304,286 Scrobbles
"Saint Motel makes chic and sprightly music with hints of ironic malevolence. On “Voyeur,” the group’s first full-length release, the guitars clang briskly while the vocals ascend from high tenor to outright falsetto. Sometimes, a sample, shout or horn-section riff will enter to bounce an already airborne song even higher. The band members have a strong sense of style: The way singer-guitarist A/J Jackson and his cohorts inject Caribbean lilts, stomping beats and lounge-jazz licks into giddy power-pop suggests that they’ve carefully studied the Undertones’ brilliant 1981 album...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsUuuuu uu uh
Take a look around the room
Love comes wearing disguises.
How to go about and choose?
Break it down by shapes and sizes.
- Puzzle Pieces - (3:51) - 12,950 plays
- At Least I Have Nothing - (3:36) - 6,424 plays
- Benny Goodman - (3:38) - 5,611 plays
- Ace in the Hole - (3:43) - 4,413 plays
- Feed Me Now - (4:23) - 4,296 plays
- You Do It Well - (3:12) - 5,160 plays
- 1997 - (4:17) - 4,465 plays
- Daydream / Wetdream / Nightmare - (5:07) - 3,310 plays
- Honest Feedback - (3:42) - 2,533 plays