39 Shouts - 484,443 Scrobbles
"Saint Motel makes chic and sprightly music with hints of ironic malevolence. On “Voyeur,” the group’s first full-length release, the guitars clang briskly while the vocals ascend from high tenor to outright falsetto. Sometimes, a sample, shout or horn-section riff will enter to bounce an already airborne song even higher. The band members have a strong sense of style: The way singer-guitarist A/J Jackson and his cohorts inject Caribbean lilts, stomping beats and lounge-jazz licks into giddy power-pop suggests that they’ve carefully studied the Undertones’ brilliant 1981 album...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsUuuuu uu uh
Take a look around the room
Love comes wearing disguises.
How to go about and choose?
Break it down by shapes and sizes.
- Cold Cold Man - 8,499 plays
- LyricsI g-g-g-g-gotta say honestly,
When you look me it's like a gun goes off deep inside of me
I can hardly move I can barely breathe near your features
The t-t-t-t-t-t-trouble is it's just so obvious I still see all the lines of surgery remnants
Where you cut away, left your flaws behind in the ether
- At Least I Have Nothing - (3:35) - 7,166 plays
- Benny Goodman - (3:38) - 5,367 plays
- Ace in the Hole - (3:43) - 4,898 plays
- You Do It Well - (3:12) - 4,052 plays
- Feed Me Now - (4:23) - 3,206 plays
- 1997 - (4:17) - 3,211 plays
- Daydream / Wetdream / Nightmare - (5:07) - 2,892 plays