Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra
0 Shouts - 83,713 Scrobbles
The Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra (SLSO) is a major United States symphony orchestra based in St. Louis, Missouri. Founded in 1880, it is the second-oldest U.S. symphony, after the New York Philharmonic. Based in Powell Symphony Hall, it performs an annual Carnegie Hall concert and makes regular overseas tours. It records on its own label, Arch Media, and has received six Grammy Awards and fifty-six nominations. The symphony has an extensive educational program; its members give some 350 free performances a year in schools and other educational settings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Planets, Suite For Large Orchestra, Op. 32: II. Venus - The Bringer Of Peace - (7:41) - 930 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: VII. Neptune, the Mystic - (7:36) - 593 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age - (9:23) - 528 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: Mars, the Bringer of War - (7:15) - 462 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: I. Mars, the Bringer of War - (7:14) - 455 plays
- Rhapsody in Blue - (17:53) - 539 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: II. Venus, the Bringer of Peace - (7:41) - 430 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: IV. Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity - (7:51) - 435 plays
- Fantasy for Orchestra, "A Night on the Bare Mountain" - (11:07) - 381 plays
- Also Sprach Zarathustra - Tone Poem for Large Orchestra, Op. 30: Introduction - (1:41) - 289 plays