Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra
0 Shouts - 87,945 Scrobbles
The Saint Louis Symphony Orchestra (SLSO) is a major United States symphony orchestra based in St. Louis, Missouri. Founded in 1880, it is the second-oldest U.S. symphony, after the New York Philharmonic. Based in Powell Symphony Hall, it performs an annual Carnegie Hall concert and makes regular overseas tours. It records on its own label, Arch Media, and has received six Grammy Awards and fifty-six nominations. The symphony has an extensive educational program; its members give some 350 free performances a year in schools and other educational settings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhapsody in Blue - (17:53) - 185 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age - (9:23) - 97 plays
- Also Sprach Zarathustra - Tone Poem for Large Orchestra, Op. 30: Introduction - (1:41) - 117 plays
- The Planets, Suite For Large Orchestra, Op. 32: II. Venus - The Bringer Of Peace - (7:41) - 108 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: Mars, the Bringer of War - (7:15) - 97 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: VII. Neptune, the Mystic - (7:36) - 103 plays
- The Planets, Op. 32: I. Mars, the Bringer of War - (7:14) - 92 plays
- The Valkyrie: Ride of the Valkyries - (5:28) - 93 plays
- Holst: The Planets - Mars - 66 plays
- Concerto No. 2 in C Minor for Piano and Orchestra, Op. 18: II. Adagio sostenuto - (10:38) - 56 plays