4 Shouts - 4,001 Scrobbles
Saida Fikri ( سعيدة فكري ) is a Moroccan singer-songwriter well known in North Africa and Western Europe for expressing powerful personal and social themes in an original, cosmopolitan style of music. Saida’s eclectic songs combine elements of rock, blues, jazz, folk, pop, country and reggae, but all with a subtle Middle Eastern touch. The ‘eastern’ traces in Saida’s music include gnawi, rai, chaabi, Andalusian, Berber and classical Arabic rhythms. Her lyrics are written in the Moroccan dialect of Arabic, French, and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yaritek Tebki - (5:37) - 4 plays
- Salouni Al Aadab - (6:06) - 3 plays
- Nsitini Rjouaak - (5:37) - 3 plays
- Souk Addellala - (4:30) - 3 plays
- Ajbal Rif - (6:05) - 10 plays
- L'miziria - (4:59) - 45 plays
- Wa7daniya - (4:38) - 5 plays
- Liyam - (3:41) - 1 plays
- kloub rahma - (5:22) - 5 plays
- Essilm - (4:13) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online