4 Shouts - 3,773 Scrobbles
Saida Fikri ( سعيدة فكري ) is a Moroccan singer-songwriter well known in North Africa and Western Europe for expressing powerful personal and social themes in an original, cosmopolitan style of music. Saida’s eclectic songs combine elements of rock, blues, jazz, folk, pop, country and reggae, but all with a subtle Middle Eastern touch. The ‘eastern’ traces in Saida’s music include gnawi, rai, chaabi, Andalusian, Berber and classical Arabic rhythms. Her lyrics are written in the Moroccan dialect of Arabic, French, and English.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Salouni Al Aadab - (6:06) - 16 plays
- Nsitini Rjouaak - (5:37) - 4 plays
- Khossara - (4:29) - 4 plays
- Ellile El Baki - (4:41) - 30 plays
- Essilm - (4:13) - 4 plays
- Essayeg Sebbar - (5:39) - 4 plays
- M'Chite - (4:21) - 4 plays
- Yaritek Tebki - (5:37) - 2 plays
- Imanek - (5:25) - 2 plays
- Samolie L'Jaouab - (4:14) - 3 plays