3 Shouts - 9,481 Scrobbles
The Sahotas' Story (from www.transum.org)
THE SAHOTAS originally started performing Asian classical music called Ghazals. During their academic years together John Biddulph head of their schools music department soon realised the brothers musical potential. They entered The National Festival of Youth representing their secondary school Valley Park in Wolverhampton. This resulted in them winning the festival and being one of two acts chosen to perform at the school prom's in 1987 held at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Desi - (4:16) - 14 plays
- Dang Ditha - (4:23) - 7 plays
- Boliyaan - (6:22) - 5 plays
- Hass Hogia - (3:57) - 7 plays
- Gal Bangaee - (3:56) - 3 plays
- Heerie - (3:47) - 6 plays
- Mahi Kiyon Ni Aya - (3:53) - 5 plays
- Teri Meri Gal Ban Gaye - (4:01) - 3 plays
- Soni Mutiyaar - (4:13) - 4 plays
- Boliyan - 2 plays