10 Shouts - 21,841 Scrobbles
At 21, Sahara Smith is already a veteran. She wrote one of the songs for her debut Myth of the Heart when she was 13 and "first garnered national attention at 15 when she appeared in a contest for young songwriters on A Prairie Home Companion." And yet, Myth of the Heart drummer Jay Bellerose - who has played with Elvis Costello, Robert Plant, Alison Krauss, and countless others - says, "Sahara is blessed with an otherworldly quality and sophistication rarely seen in a young artist. It was a great pleasure to work with her."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI got this crazy idea, oh and it's all in like a circus
I got this crazy idea, oh and it's crawling at the surface
why don't we drive all night and wake up in Loredo?
I wanna drive all night and wake up in Loredo
I got something to say, oh and its feelin like a secret.
- Thousand Secrets - (4:33) - 152 plays
- LyricsMoms and dads … lights down low
And all the little babies keep .
Watch the years fly by it’s easy to forget
Is the time to let a love like that begin
Time to hear somebody breathing in this . spot of my dreams
- Circuitry - (4:11) - 118 plays
- Train Man - (4:48) - 97 plays
- Tin Man Town - (4:27) - 79 plays
- Angel - (4:20) - 75 plays
- World's on Fire - (4:42) - 77 plays
- Mermaid - (4:38) - 69 plays
- All I Need - (3:40) - 65 plays