3 Shouts - 4,126 Scrobbles
Pre-Magic Carpet. Way back in the early seventies in London, three friends came together to play some unusual music: Sitarist Clem Alford, guitarist Jim Moyes and tabla player Keshav Sathe formed a unique Anglo/ Indian fusion, calling themselves 'Sargam' (the name of a note in an Indian scale). They made one album under name ‘Sargam’ which was misspelt as Sagram, inappropriately entitled ‘Pop Explosion Sitar Style’ (the cover photograph bearing no relation to any band members or anything about them) and released by the Windmill recording company without the band’s permission in 1972.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heavenly Feeling - (4:58) - 78 plays
- the universal form - (12:43) - 22 plays
- night king - (4:23) - 18 plays
- morning glory - (10:59) - 17 plays
- becky's dance - (5:03) - 21 plays
- floating haze - (5:43) - 16 plays
- 03. Night King - (4:23) - 7 plays
- 02. Morning Glory - (10:59) - 3 plays