Safety Word Orange
7 Shouts - 13,052 Scrobbles
It’s been a long journey the past two years for Richmond, Virginia’s Safety Word Orange. After forming the band in late 2007 and recording their debut Self-Titled EP in Los Angeles, California, Safety Word Orange moved back to their hometown of Richmond, Virginia to continue the movement they started out west. Safety Word Orange was formed when lead singer James Mason met guitarist Robbie Rusbuldt in Los Angeles in late 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online