1,245 Shouts - 2,200,412 Scrobbles
Saetia (pronounced say-shuh) was a screamo band from New York City that formed in early 1997. Their first show was at ABC No Rio to about thirty people. Two and a half years, 17 songs, numerous tours and four bass players later, Saetia played their final show at ABC No Rio to forty people. Their name originates from a misspelling of the Miles Davis track "Saeta", from his album Sketches of Spain, which, in turn, was named after the saeta, a religious tradition of flamenco music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Venus and Bacchus - (3:20) - 7,402 plays
- Notres Langues Nous Trompent - (2:37) - 4,830 plays
- An Open Letter - 4,455 plays
- The Sweetness and the Light - (2:51) - 4,475 plays
- Ariadne's Thread - (2:41) - 3,808 plays
- Corporeal - (4:20) - 3,666 plays
- Woodwell - (2:20) - 3,641 plays
- Some Natures Catch No Plagues - (4:16) - 4,327 plays
- The Burden of Reflecting - (2:39) - 4,001 plays
- One Dying Wish - (4:44) - 4,037 plays