1,250 Shouts - 2,257,623 Scrobbles
Saetia (pronounced say-shuh) was a screamo band from New York City that formed in early 1997. Their first show was at ABC No Rio to about thirty people. Two and a half years, 17 songs, numerous tours and four bass players later, Saetia played their final show at ABC No Rio to forty people. Their name originates from a misspelling of the Miles Davis track "Saeta", from his album Sketches of Spain, which, in turn, was named after the saeta, a religious tradition of flamenco music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Venus and Bacchus - (3:20) - 6,358 plays
- Notres Langues Nous Trompent - (2:37) - 4,024 plays
- An Open Letter - 3,807 plays
- The Sweetness and the Light - (2:51) - 3,779 plays
- Woodwell - (2:20) - 3,213 plays
- Ariadne's Thread - (2:41) - 3,336 plays
- The Burden of Reflecting - (2:39) - 3,709 plays
- Corporeal - (4:20) - 2,952 plays
- Some Natures Catch No Plagues - (4:16) - 3,612 plays
- Postlapsaria - (4:49) - 3,107 plays