5 Shouts - 37,221 Scrobbles
Sadhna Sargam is an Indian playback singer. She was trained in Indian classical music by her mother, Mrs. Neelatai Ghanekar at an early age, and then by Pandit Jasraj. Her mother introduced her to a composer by the name of Anil Mohile, which later resulted in her involvement with the children’s choir. In 1982, she released her first single for the film “Vidhaata”. She has won several awards throughout her career including the Indian national award for best female playback singer in 2002 for a Tamil song “Pattu Solli” from the movie Azhagi, composed by Ilayaraja.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kar Darshanam - (1:01) - 433 plays
- Bhoomi Prarthana - (0:34) - 348 plays
- Pratah Smaranam - (0:35) - 348 plays
- Snaan Mantra - (2:44) - 328 plays
- Gayatri Mantra - (23:28) - 301 plays
- Tilak Mantra - (0:41) - 304 plays
- Pranayaam Mantra - (0:39) - 296 plays
- Surya Prarthana - (0:48) - 295 plays
- Surya Namasker - (1:18) - 295 plays
- Guru Smaranam - (3:40) - 296 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online