5 Shouts - 26,038 Scrobbles
Sadhna Sargam is an Indian playback singer. She was trained in Indian classical music by her mother, Mrs. Neelatai Ghanekar at an early age, and then by Pandit Jasraj. Her mother introduced her to a composer by the name of Anil Mohile, which later resulted in her involvement with the children’s choir. In 1982, she released her first single for the film “Vidhaata”. She has won several awards throughout her career including the Indian national award for best female playback singer in 2002 for a Tamil song “Pattu Solli” from the movie Azhagi, composed by Ilayaraja.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kar Darshanam - (1:01) - 129 plays
- Pratah Smaranam - (0:35) - 111 plays
- Bhoomi Prarthana - (0:34) - 110 plays
- Snaan Mantra - (2:44) - 96 plays
- Chupke Se - (6:01) - 80 plays
- Gayatri Mantra - (5:23) - 114 plays
- Pranayaam Mantra - (0:39) - 91 plays
- Tilak Mantra - (0:41) - 86 plays
- Surya Namasker - (1:18) - 88 plays
- Surya Prarthana - (0:48) - 80 plays