35 Shouts - 62,584 Scrobbles
Versatile, energetic and profound - without neglecting brutal linearity. That's distinctive for Sacrificium from Stuttgart, Germany. An over ten-year band history with many live appearances and quite a few line-up changes helped the band to achieve their maturity. Founded in 1993 in Waiblingen as a Thrash Metal band, soon after they changed their style and since then they blast with might in the Death Metal vein. The first Demo CD was released in 1996 followed by the demo tape "Mortal Fear" in 1998 which got highly rated in the press.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Canvas - (3:34) - 116 plays
- Of Traumatic Memories and Tears - (3:33) - 97 plays
- I Am the Enemy - (3:29) - 82 plays
- Towards the Edge of Degeneration - (3:59) - 96 plays
- Pierced by Death - (6:38) - 79 plays
- Contradiction of a Depressed Void - (4:36) - 46 plays
- Tremendum - (2:32) - 66 plays
- From Solitude To Insanity - (4:34) - 42 plays
- Shivering - (5:00) - 75 plays
- To Forgive And To Suffer - (4:13) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online