34 Shouts - 60,508 Scrobbles
Versatile, energetic and profound - without neglecting brutal linearity. That's distinctive for Sacrificium from Stuttgart, Germany. An over ten-year band history with many live appearances and quite a few line-up changes helped the band to achieve their maturity. Founded in 1993 in Waiblingen as a Thrash Metal band, soon after they changed their style and since then they blast with might in the Death Metal vein. The first Demo CD was released in 1996 followed by the demo tape "Mortal Fear" in 1998 which got highly rated in the press.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Towards the Edge of Degeneration - (3:59) - 121 plays
- Canvas - (3:34) - 86 plays
- Of Traumatic Memories and Tears - (3:33) - 90 plays
- Extinction of Mankind - (4:12) - 79 plays
- Pierced by Death - (6:38) - 80 plays
- Tremendum - (2:32) - 54 plays
- Shivering - (5:00) - 78 plays
- I Am the Enemy - (3:29) - 69 plays
- As Silence Dies - (5:22) - 52 plays
- Relativation of Justice - (3:17) - 64 plays