2 Shouts - 15,335 Scrobbles
Sabah Fakhri (Arabic: صباح فخري) (born 1933): is an iconic arabic traditional vocal singer from Aleppo in northern Syria. He modified and popularized the then-fading form of traditional Arabic music, Muwashahat and Koodood. He is well known for his exceptionally powerful voice, impeccable execution of Maqamat and harmony, as well as charismatic performances. To many music admirers around the world, he represents the epitome and essence of authentic Tarab.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ibâathli gawab - (6:36) - 80 plays
- Fouq annakhl - (6:14) - 59 plays
- Inta el jani - (8:34) - 55 plays
- Fik kol ma ara hassan - (3:30) - 42 plays
- Yada el qawam assamhari - (6:54) - 45 plays
- Baidha'a - (8:29) - 56 plays
- Samra'a - (14:07) - 40 plays
- Ijma'ou bel hob chamli - (2:26) - 36 plays
- Ya Mal El Cham - (3:34) - 20 plays
- Galla man qad saouara - (2:08) - 42 plays