2 Shouts - 7,901 Scrobbles
South by Southwest (SXSW) is a set of interactive, film, and music festivals and conferences that have taken place every spring in Austin, Texas since 1987. SXSW is centered around the downtown Austin Convention Center and each of the three parts run relatively independently, with different start and end dates. The music festival is one of the biggest in the United States, with more than 1,400 performers playing dozens of venues around Austin for four days in March.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Guy Can Type 163 Words Per Minute - 9 plays
- The Art of the Acquisition- How to Sell a Startup - SXSW Interactive 2013 - (62:13) - 1 plays
- live-from-young-turks - (29:57) - 1 plays
- Hanni El Khatib - You Rascal You - (2:22) - 1 plays
- Bootstrapping Pros & Cons- Imgur’s Experience - SXSW Interactive 2013 - (67:42) - 2 plays
- Ghost in the Machine: Spirituality Online - (59:52) - 1 plays
- Building a Better UX Résumé - SXSW Interactive 2013 - (37:47) - 4 plays
- - Playing For Change - Stand By Me- - (5:16) - 1 plays