2 Shouts - 8,038 Scrobbles
South by Southwest (SXSW) is a set of interactive, film, and music festivals and conferences that have taken place every spring in Austin, Texas since 1987. SXSW is centered around the downtown Austin Convention Center and each of the three parts run relatively independently, with different start and end dates. The music festival is one of the biggest in the United States, with more than 1,400 performers playing dozens of venues around Austin for four days in March.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Guy Can Type 163 Words Per Minute - 15 plays
- The Preacher - 7 plays
- (Into The) Atmosphere (Dusted) - (2:48) - 2 plays
- Harouki Zombi - "Swamp Theme": SXSW 2012 Showcasing Artist - (4:02) - 5 plays
- Fisherman's Blues (Mike Scott Adventures Of A Waterboy With Guest Steve Wickham) - (4:26) - 1 plays
- Capsula - "Sun Shaking" - SXSW 2010 Showcasing Artist - (3:05) - 9 plays
- Busman's Holiday (Allah-Las) - (3:28) - 1 plays
- Just Like Water - (3:56) - 1 plays
- Burn Like The Sun (My Gold Mask) - (3:59) - 1 plays
- Nedry - "Dusk Til Dawn": SXSW 2011 Showcasing Artist - (3:13) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online