3 Shouts - 6,751 Scrobbles
SWA (pronounced swǒ) the band originally started as a concept defined by Chuck Dukowski, former bassist of Black Flag while he was still a member of that band. The name (which is pronounced like "Swah" and not "S-W-A") was created by assigning an alphabetical value to numbers on a gaming die, then rolling the die three times. Dukowski would later claim that the name was offered up by Joe Carducci and was accepted by the rest of the band, despite Chuck's own discomfort with it .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- FInal Fantasy IV Theme of Love (piano collection) - 16 plays
- Mystery Girl - (2:13) - 13 plays
- 100 Bottles of Beer - (1:23) - 13 plays
- Succumb - (2:09) - 7 plays
- As The Bee Flew - (5:23) - 13 plays
- Utica - (6:21) - 5 plays
- Nirvana - (10:30) - 18 plays
- Catacombs - 5 plays
- Zemlya - (6:14) - 9 plays
- Arroyo - (6:02) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online