Nick Mitchell started STATE4 as a solo project in Socorro, New Mexico in 1997. He released the first EP called Retrospect that year and played a number of shows around the Socorro area. He moved to Madison, Wisconsin in early 1998, where he continued to grow STATE4 by building a base of fans using the site MP3.com. In July of 1999, Nick released the self-titled full length album using his MP3.com stock earnings. The "white album" received numerous favorable reviews, and garnered him a bit of attention in the Madison area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Deliciously Evil - (5:34) - 12 plays
- Save Oneself (Original Mix) - (7:52) - 5 plays
- Ambient #3 - (4:18) - 4 plays
- Vanish - (5:03) - 3 plays
- Jump (Original Mix).(AGRMusic) - (7:56) - 4 plays
- Andean Dance - (5:51) - 4 plays
- Save Oneself - 2 plays
- Ultimate Sorrow - (5:15) - 2 plays
- Vengence - (4:46) - 2 plays
- Rain - (4:04) - 2 plays