60 Shouts - 632,541 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists with this name
1. A Latin-American rapper
2. A Finnish rap group 1. South Park Mexican (born Carlos Coy, October 5, 1970 in Houston, Texas) is a rapper whose stage name is derived from the South Park neighborhood in which he was raised; the acronym SPM was used on some of his releases. In 2002, he was convicted of child molestation and is currently serving a 45-year prison sentence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Must Be High - (4:44) - 462 plays
- I Must Be High - Explicit - (4:44) - 321 plays
- Mexican Radio - Explicit - (4:45) - 237 plays
- Wiggy - Explicit - (4:35) - 248 plays
- Bloody War - Explicit - (4:14) - 128 plays
- You Know My Name - Explicit - (4:44) - 160 plays
- Filthy Rich - Explicit - (4:44) - 112 plays
- Mary-Go-Round - Explicit - (4:20) - 99 plays
- Bloody War - (4:08) - 109 plays
- Hustla World - (4:38) - 94 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online