60 Shouts - 627,171 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists with this name
1. A Latin-American rapper
2. A Finnish rap group 1. South Park Mexican (born Carlos Coy, October 5, 1970 in Houston, Texas) is a rapper whose stage name is derived from the South Park neighborhood in which he was raised; the acronym SPM was used on some of his releases. In 2002, he was convicted of child molestation and is currently serving a 45-year prison sentence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Must Be High - (4:44) - 571 plays
- I Must Be High - Explicit - (4:44) - 333 plays
- Mexican Radio - Explicit - (4:45) - 248 plays
- Wiggy - Explicit - (4:35) - 237 plays
- Bloody War - Explicit - (4:14) - 126 plays
- You Know My Name - Explicit - (4:44) - 145 plays
- Filthy Rich - Explicit - (4:44) - 107 plays
- Mary-Go-Round - Explicit - (4:20) - 150 plays
- Real Gangsta - (4:24) - 75 plays
- Bloody War - (4:08) - 106 plays