0 Shouts - 84,666 Scrobbles
Berlin based band SDNMT (formerly known as Seidenmatt) let guitar, bass, drums, samples and some guests meet. The guys don´t only tried to mediate between poles, on »If You Use This Software Often - Buy It« the band has already been busy setting up structures, digging and building, expanding and finding its external core. They draw sonic outlines, they make new shadows dance on the cave's wall. New objects in new lights, new sounds for new words. And while others slip on newly defined layers, get lost in studies and forget how to speak, Seidenmatt remember how to dance, keep distance, tell of manifold manifests without words and bleak clearness. Relax and dive into Seidenmatt´s sound cosmos, you are not going to regret it.Read More...
Watch the "durchlicht" Video from this CD-only release (but with lovely artwork| gatefold cover) here. The vid is harmonizing fine with the music and a good visual expression as well.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Time Is on My Zeit - 9,662 plays
- Basses Basses - 7,823 plays
- Sho-Ryu-Sdnmt - 7,554 plays
- 26/20 (SOL Where Is It?) - 5,627 plays
- Still a Cool Pair of Kicks - 5,738 plays
- Tears Don't Cry - 6,010 plays
- Waking the Forest - 5,844 plays
- Smallest Narrative Unit - 5,175 plays
- Jazz™ - 3,509 plays
- G.ranulat U.nd Z.ehren, Y.all - 3,331 plays