7 Shouts - 9,617 Scrobbles
S.A. SLAYER, previously known simply as SLAYER, this Texan based band prefixed their title with the name of their home city when confusion arose with the more prominent Los Angeles Thrashers of the same name. Famously, both SLAYER's - the Los Angeles version and the San Antonio version, shared a stage in 1985 at the Cameo Theater in San Antonio with support from MILITIA. Guitarist Art Villareal, who played on the 1983 'Prepare To Die' EP, was replaced Ron Jarzombek who recorded the 'Go For The Throat' LP in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Prepare To Die - (4:12) - 25 plays
- Go For The Throat - (3:31) - 23 plays
- Power To Burn - (5:30) - 15 plays
- Upon Us, The End - (4:12) - 15 plays
- If You Want Evil - (4:44) - 15 plays
- Final Holocaust - (4:01) - 16 plays
- To Ride The Demon Out - (3:58) - 16 plays
- Hell Will Be Thy Name - (3:56) - 12 plays
- The Witch Must Burn - (6:22) - 14 plays
- Unholy Book - (4:20) - 14 plays