915 Shouts - 3,476,937 Scrobbles
SÓLSTAFIR are different. Their unique blend of metal with beautiful melodies, psychedelic moments and a strong undercurrent of classic / hard rock comes as varied and at times appealingly bizarre as the landscapes of their native Iceland. Their fifth full-length "Ótta" is the logical continuation of the musical course this four-piece adopted on the highly acclaimed forerunner "Svartir Sandar" (2011). Expect the unexpected, such as seduction by subtle strings or a hypnotic banjo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ótta - (9:38) - 40,038 plays
- Fjara - (6:39) - 35,130 plays
- Lágnætti - (8:44) - 29,992 plays
- Rismál - (4:24) - 26,578 plays
- Dagmál - (5:39) - 27,298 plays
- Nón - (7:47) - 21,846 plays
- Miðdegi - (4:18) - 22,654 plays
- Náttmál - (11:15) - 19,926 plays
- Miðaftann - (5:39) - 20,616 plays
- Ljós í stormi - (11:35) - 11,674 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online