922 Shouts - 3,613,858 Scrobbles
SÓLSTAFIR are different. Their unique blend of metal with beautiful melodies, psychedelic moments and a strong undercurrent of classic / hard rock comes as varied and at times appealingly bizarre as the landscapes of their native Iceland. Their fifth full-length "Ótta" is the logical continuation of the musical course this four-piece adopted on the highly acclaimed forerunner "Svartir Sandar" (2011). Expect the unexpected, such as seduction by subtle strings or a hypnotic banjo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fjara - (6:39) - 31,539 plays
- Ótta - (9:38) - 24,262 plays
- Lágnætti - (8:44) - 18,324 plays
- Rismál - (4:24) - 14,426 plays
- Dagmál - (5:39) - 14,722 plays
- Nón - (7:47) - 11,328 plays
- Miðdegi - (4:18) - 12,100 plays
- Náttmál - (11:15) - 10,545 plays
- Miðaftann - (5:39) - 11,091 plays
- Ljós í stormi - (11:35) - 10,313 plays