5 Shouts - 11,829 Scrobbles
HERE ARE THE FACTS: -- säh is rooted in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and while some members remain there, some currently reside in other areas outside the U.P. -- Most people forget that the U.P is part of Michigan and consider us part of Canada, especially downstaters. (check out some maps, and you'll probably see us drawn as part of Canada) -- säh fluctuates between a combination of two drummers and a guitar player and a standard rock trio of guitar, bass, and drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ball Gladder - (12:09) - 5 plays
- The stuff dreams are made of - (12:54) - 7 plays
- Your Music Makes My Girlfriend Horny - (11:07) - 6 plays
- Inside you there's a part of me scared shitless. - (10:54) - 5 plays
- Bowltron vs. Ghengis Bong - 1 plays
- I Scream Man Witch! - (9:16) - 2 plays
- I Lost My Leg In The War And All I Got Was This Stupid Muppet Foot. - (10:56) - 1 plays
- GALL BLADDER - 1 plays
- I Lost My Leg In The War And All I Got Was This Stupid Muppet Foot - (10:55) - 3 plays
- Inside You There's A Part of Me Scared Shitless - (10:54) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online