Sá, Rodrix & Guarabyra
19 Shouts - 102,969 Scrobbles
Sá, Rodrix & Guarabyra are a trio formed by Luís Carlos Sá, Zé Rodrix and Guttemberg Guarabyra. Founded in Brazil in the early 70's, they became well-known for the creation of "rural rock", a style that mixes rock music to popular sounds from the country side, especially of Brazil itself. One of their most famous songs is "Mestre Jonas", that tells a story of a supposely holy man who spent his life inside a whale, for his own choice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mestre Jonas - (3:24) - 798 plays
- Primeira Canção da Estrada - (2:49) - 329 plays
- Os Anos 60 - (1:49) - 240 plays
- Adiante - (2:35) - 239 plays
- Blue Riviera - (3:17) - 218 plays
- Me Faça Um Favor - (3:10) - 300 plays
- Cumpadre Meu - (3:36) - 258 plays
- Hoje Ainda É Dia De Rock - (2:19) - 287 plays
- Juriti Butterfly - (2:36) - 171 plays
- Azular - (3:09) - 181 plays