18 Shouts - 331,633 Scrobbles
S'Express (pronounced ass-express; sometimes spelled S'Xpress or S-Express; otherwise known as Victim Of the Ghetto) were a British dance music act from the late 1980s who had one of the earliest commercial successes in the acid house genre.
"Theme from S'Express" was also one of the earliest recordings to capitalize on sampling culture and it topped the UK singles chart as well as the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in the United States (also scraping into the Hot 100 at #91).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme from S'Express - (3:55) - 4,227 plays
- Theme from S-Express - (5:52) - 1,665 plays
- Superfly Guy - (3:31) - 473 plays
- Hey Music Lover - (4:29) - 484 plays
- Theme From S'Express - 12" Version - (6:01) - 95 plays
- Blow Me Another Lollypop - (3:54) - 96 plays
- Stupid Little Girls (JBAG's BoomBoxed remix) - (5:05) - 65 plays
- Theme From S'Express - Overture - (6:02) - 61 plays
- Can You Feel Me - (4:34) - 52 plays
- Nothing To Lose - (6:46) - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online