18 Shouts - 334,663 Scrobbles
S'Express (pronounced ass-express; sometimes spelled S'Xpress or S-Express; otherwise known as Victim Of the Ghetto) were a British dance music act from the late 1980s who had one of the earliest commercial successes in the acid house genre.
"Theme from S'Express" was also one of the earliest recordings to capitalize on sampling culture and it topped the UK singles chart as well as the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in the United States (also scraping into the Hot 100 at #91).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme from S'Express - (3:55) - 4,047 plays
- Theme from S-Express - (5:52) - 1,598 plays
- Hey Music Lover - (4:29) - 446 plays
- Superfly Guy - (3:31) - 426 plays
- Blow Me Another Lollypop - (3:54) - 89 plays
- Theme From S'Express - 12" Version - (6:01) - 97 plays
- Can You Feel Me - (4:34) - 54 plays
- Stupid Little Girls (JBAG's BoomBoxed remix) - (5:05) - 75 plays
- Nothing To Lose - (6:46) - 66 plays
- Theme From S'Express - Overture - (6:02) - 57 plays