17 Shouts - 318,270 Scrobbles
S'Express (pronounced ass-express; sometimes spelled S'Xpress or S-Express; otherwise known as Victim Of the Ghetto) were a British dance music act from the late 1980s who had one of the earliest commercial successes in the acid house genre.
"Theme from S'Express" was also one of the earliest recordings to capitalize on sampling culture and it topped the UK singles chart as well as the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in the United States (also scraping into the Hot 100 at #91).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme from S'Express - (3:55) - 4,874 plays
- Theme from S-Express - (5:52) - 1,817 plays
- Superfly Guy - (3:31) - 562 plays
- Hey Music Lover - (4:29) - 606 plays
- Stupid Little Girls (JBAG's BoomBoxed remix) - (5:05) - 133 plays
- Theme From S'Express - 12" Version - (6:01) - 132 plays
- Blow Me Another Lollypop - (3:54) - 111 plays
- Theme From S'Express - Overture - (6:02) - 83 plays
- Can You Feel Me - (4:34) - 81 plays
- Coma II (A.M./O.K.) - (4:56) - 67 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations