18 Shouts - 326,437 Scrobbles
S'Express (pronounced ass-express; sometimes spelled S'Xpress or S-Express; otherwise known as Victim Of the Ghetto) were a British dance music act from the late 1980s who had one of the earliest commercial successes in the acid house genre.
"Theme from S'Express" was also one of the earliest recordings to capitalize on sampling culture and it topped the UK singles chart as well as the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart in the United States (also scraping into the Hot 100 at #91).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Theme from S'Express - (3:55) - 4,174 plays
- Theme from S-Express - (5:52) - 1,653 plays
- Superfly Guy - (3:31) - 558 plays
- Hey Music Lover - (4:29) - 534 plays
- Blow Me Another Lollypop - (3:54) - 103 plays
- Theme From S'Express - 12" Version - (6:01) - 96 plays
- Stupid Little Girls (JBAG's BoomBoxed remix) - (5:05) - 67 plays
- Can You Feel Me - (4:34) - 60 plays
- Theme From S'Express - Overture - (6:02) - 57 plays
- Nothing To Lose - (6:46) - 76 plays