A native Pennsylvanian, Peters grew up in a small suburban town on the outskirts of York. He spent time listening to his parents’ records, which included the sounds of Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, and Fleetwood Mac. During his high school year,s the influences of Live, Radiohead, Sting and the Police, and U2 began to take root. While he attended East Stroudsburg University, this self-taught musician began to develop his own unique style.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online