Ryan Montbleau Band
13 Shouts - 150,306 Scrobbles
Averaging over 200 gigs per year for the past few years, Ryan Montbleau Band has generated the kind of buzz that only surrounds a talented artist on the verge. Emerging onto the national music scene from his home base of Boston, Ryan Montbleau has been described as something of a Martin Sexton by way of Van Morrison and Stevie Wonder. Yet Ryan Montbleau Band’s music is difﬁcult to pigeon-hole or neatly categorize.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 75 and Sunny - (5:10) - 1,005 plays
- Songbird - (3:32) - 706 plays
- Chariot (I Know) - (4:54) - 465 plays
- Maybe Today - (5:14) - 368 plays
- Slippery Road - (4:11) - 332 plays
- Carry - (3:35) - 376 plays
- Grain of Sand - (6:14) - 222 plays
- Stretch - (5:15) - 308 plays
- I Can't Wait - (4:31) - 267 plays
- Inspired by No One - (4:56) - 272 plays