435 Shouts - 2,482,474 Scrobbles
Anthony Ryan Leslie (born September 25, 1978, in Washington, D.C.) is an American singer, record producer, multi-instrumentalist and rapper. Founder of the multi-media company NextSelection Lifestyle Group, Leslie has produced hit singles for a number of artists including Cassie, Keri Hilson and Fabolous. In 2003 he started recording his debut album, Just Right, but it was shelved after differences between him and his record label. He then returned to the studio in 2009 and recorded his self-titled debut, and followed it up later that year with his second studio album, Transition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics[Verse 1]
Yeah, you gotta love Paris!
Shorty fine I see a future in her face
I said I’m at the Le Meurice
She looked at me & said “after-party, your place”
- LyricsListen, they tried to put me in a box, the urban dude.
I'm Mr. Festivals, Coachella, Bonaru
They never really understood what I was trying to do,
And had me feeling Miles Davis kinda blue
I flipped the switch and put the rock star in my show,
- LyricsFresh like the kiss of morning dew
That's how it felt that day we met
And I first laid eyes on you, yeah
It's like you walked right about my fantasy
And then you left that day
- Swiss Francs - (4:10) - 8,545 plays
- Ups & Downs - (4:43) - 8,124 plays
- 5 Minute Freshen Up - (5:18) - 6,356 plays
- Good Girl - (3:17) - 5,435 plays
- Maybachs & Diamonds - (3:26) - 5,921 plays
- Gibberish - (4:22) - 3,605 plays
- Ups & Downs (Prelude) - (0:44) - 3,953 plays