4 Shouts - 107,335 Scrobbles
Ryan Keen started playing guitar at the age of 8, honing his talents with styles ranging from classical, flamenco and folk through to electric, before developing the percussive finger-style he is known for today. Drawing from a wide range of influences, Ryan is certain to be a sure-fire hit with fans and music aficionados alike. Despite years of experience playing guitar with other performers, vocalists & bands, Ryan only launched his solo career in December 2008, quickly building a catalogue of catchy and emotional self-written material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Focus - (4:27) - 4,515 plays
- In My Mind - (3:04) - 3,108 plays
- See Me Now - (3:26) - 3,403 plays
- Skin and Bones - (3:55) - 2,679 plays
- Orelia - (4:12) - 2,172 plays
- Old Scars - (1:30) - 1,735 plays
- Know About Me - (4:00) - 1,726 plays
- Aiming For The Sun - (2:27) - 1,421 plays
- All This Time - (3:37) - 1,359 plays
- When The Day Breaks - (4:31) - 1,086 plays